E-learning course hazardous substances in storage (PGS15)
Knowledge about the PGS15 is indispensable when you’re in a PGS15 storage works and responsibility or when your saved PGS15 inspects. The storage of hazardous materials requires a broader knowledge.
In the E-learning course hazardous substances in storage is not only PGS15, but also a wide range of other topics that are important in a secure storage. The online course is developed by a nationally recognized PGS15 specialist and qualified leads you on as requested in the PGS15 (certification scheme for personal skills).
- The law – and regulations concerning the storage of dangerous materials (PGS15) and external security.
- The properties, the labelling of substances according to GHS/WM/ADR and the packaging.
- Separation of substances in the storage.
- The storage of different substances.
- Working safely with hazardous substances in the warehouse.
- Fire fighting and emergency control dangerous substances.
With this course do employees of companies, institutions and Governments a thorough – and especially practical knowledge on. the course contains different modules on the treated fabric with after each module a number of practice questions. After participation the participant receives, after sufficient showing, PGS15 the certificate within 2 weeks of SafetyNet Educations.
After you download your purchase the login letter you receive. Use this to log in to the course.